Pray Without Ceasing.
"Pray without ceasing." 1 Th 5:17
"Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice." Ps 55:17
"Watch ye and pray, lest ye enter into temptation. The spirit truly is ready, but the flesh is weak." Mk 14:38
"Brethren, pray for us." 1 Th 5:25
"I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting." 1 Tim 2:8
"Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." Jam 5:16
Rejoice Always.
"Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice." Phil 4:4
"But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee." Ps 5:11
"I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High." Ps 9:2
"But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation." Ps 13:5
"Be glad in the LORD, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart." Ps 32:11
"And my soul shall be joyful in the LORD: it shall rejoice in his salvation." Ps 35:9
"But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice." Ps 68:3
"Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD." Ps 105:3
"Rejoice evermore." 1 Th 5:16
Thank Him in all Things.
"…be ye thankful." Col 3:15
"And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him." Col 3:17
"Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name." Ps 100:4
"Praise ye the LORD. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever." Ps 106:1
"O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever." Ps 107:1
"Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift." 2 Cor 9:15
"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." 1 Th 5:18
"By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name." Heb 13:15
Praise Him in all Things.
"I will praise thee for ever, because thou hast done it: and I will wait on thy name; for it is good before thy saints." Ps 52:9
"Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee." Ps 63:3
"Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee." Ps 67:3
"Let my mouth be filled with thy praise and with thy honour all the day." Ps 71:8
"Thou art my God, and I will praise thee: thou art my God, I will exalt thee." Ps 118:28
"Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD." Ps 150:6
"And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great." Rev 19:5
Trust Him at all Times.
"Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah." Ps 62:8
"The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour…" 2 Sam 22:3
"And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee." Ps 9:10
"Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God." Ps 20:7
"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." Ps 52:8
"In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me." Ps 56:11
"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding." Prv 3:5
Be Clothed with Humility.
"…Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble. Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time" 1 Pet 5:5-6
"The fear of the LORD is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility." Prv 15:33
"A man's pride shall bring him low: but honour shall uphold the humble in spirit." Prv 29:23
"And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted." Mt 23:12
"But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble." Jam 4:6
"Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up." Jam 4:10
Always Give Him the Glory.
"Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, Let God be magnified." Ps 70:4
"And that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy; as it is written, For this cause I will confess to thee among the Gentiles, and sing unto thy name." Rom 15:9
"Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf." 1 Pet 4:16
"I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore." Ps 86:12
"Give unto the LORD, ye kindreds of the people, give unto the LORD glory and strength." 1 Ch 16:28
"Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness." Ps 29:2
"And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen." 2 Tim 4:18
"To him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen." 1 Pet 5:11
"Pray without ceasing." 1 Th 5:17
"Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice." Ps 55:17
"Watch ye and pray, lest ye enter into temptation. The spirit truly is ready, but the flesh is weak." Mk 14:38
"Brethren, pray for us." 1 Th 5:25
"I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting." 1 Tim 2:8
"Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." Jam 5:16
Rejoice Always.
"Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice." Phil 4:4
"But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee." Ps 5:11
"I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High." Ps 9:2
"But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation." Ps 13:5
"Be glad in the LORD, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart." Ps 32:11
"And my soul shall be joyful in the LORD: it shall rejoice in his salvation." Ps 35:9
"But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice." Ps 68:3
"Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD." Ps 105:3
"Rejoice evermore." 1 Th 5:16
Thank Him in all Things.
"…be ye thankful." Col 3:15
"And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him." Col 3:17
"Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name." Ps 100:4
"Praise ye the LORD. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever." Ps 106:1
"O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever." Ps 107:1
"Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift." 2 Cor 9:15
"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." 1 Th 5:18
"By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name." Heb 13:15
Praise Him in all Things.
"I will praise thee for ever, because thou hast done it: and I will wait on thy name; for it is good before thy saints." Ps 52:9
"Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee." Ps 63:3
"Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee." Ps 67:3
"Let my mouth be filled with thy praise and with thy honour all the day." Ps 71:8
"Thou art my God, and I will praise thee: thou art my God, I will exalt thee." Ps 118:28
"Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD." Ps 150:6
"And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great." Rev 19:5
Trust Him at all Times.
"Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah." Ps 62:8
"The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour…" 2 Sam 22:3
"And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee." Ps 9:10
"Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God." Ps 20:7
"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." Ps 52:8
"In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me." Ps 56:11
"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding." Prv 3:5
Be Clothed with Humility.
"…Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble. Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time" 1 Pet 5:5-6
"The fear of the LORD is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility." Prv 15:33
"A man's pride shall bring him low: but honour shall uphold the humble in spirit." Prv 29:23
"And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted." Mt 23:12
"But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble." Jam 4:6
"Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up." Jam 4:10
Always Give Him the Glory.
"Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, Let God be magnified." Ps 70:4
"And that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy; as it is written, For this cause I will confess to thee among the Gentiles, and sing unto thy name." Rom 15:9
"Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf." 1 Pet 4:16
"I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore." Ps 86:12
"Give unto the LORD, ye kindreds of the people, give unto the LORD glory and strength." 1 Ch 16:28
"Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness." Ps 29:2
"And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen." 2 Tim 4:18
"To him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen." 1 Pet 5:11




No comments:
Post a Comment