Hey. I received my first SLR for Christmas: a Canon 20d. I am really new to this whole photography thing but I am really enjoying it. I want to get comfortable with the camera before Junior comes! (due date April 2nd) Here is where I will be posting photographs... http://www.flickr.com/photos/joshuaklein/sets
beautiful work, joshua! and a new kitty...your little family is growing! i was greatly encouraged (and admonished) by your posts... thanks, friend. blessings, jessica reid.
3 comments:
Cute cat.
Nice Bible.
Pretty wife.
You live a blessed life brother :)
Josh, I'm so happy to see these photos. You're a natural... and you even post to flickr in 900x600, my favorite standard for webview.
I'll be commenting on the photos in flickr, rather than here, but I really like the first image. Glad you didn't center the horizon.
beautiful work, joshua! and a new kitty...your little family is growing! i was greatly encouraged (and admonished) by your posts...
thanks, friend.
blessings, jessica reid.
Post a Comment