.
Wow, those were so great. God is amazing, and your child is a weirdo. He made falling asleep look like quite an experience.
What a beautiful boy!! Deep thoughts in there:) I don't think I've ever seen so many facial expressions in two minutes and thirty seconds. I miss you guys.
He is definitely a Klein, that's for sure! :D
That was great! What a sweetie! Congrats you guys, I know you are in love with your sweet baby boy!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow, those were so great. God is amazing, and your child is a weirdo. He made falling asleep look like quite an experience.
What a beautiful boy!! Deep thoughts in there:) I don't think I've ever seen so many facial expressions in two minutes and thirty seconds. I miss you guys.
He is definitely a Klein, that's for sure! :D
That was great! What a sweetie! Congrats you guys, I know you are in love with your sweet baby boy!
Post a Comment