.
Eden throws his head back when he laughs, just like his Poppa :)
So cute. What a kid. By the way, I saw Up, the movie, in 3D. It was actually quite impressive and seemed worthwhile, as such things go.
oh man that is soooo cute :) I want a baby !!! He looks so much more like you guys. Thanks for the link to the videos I love baby videos :) blessingsAshley Juliot
So sweet!!! He is getting so big!! Go to my blog to see our new daughter. :)
never heard such an interesting story from such a young child!era
hey josh, i found your blog! you three look very happy! tell your little one and julia hi from me:)
Children are so wonderful and bring such joy. God's richest blessings on your young family brother!Len
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Eden throws his head back when he laughs, just like his Poppa :)
So cute. What a kid. By the way, I saw Up, the movie, in 3D. It was actually quite impressive and seemed worthwhile, as such things go.
oh man that is soooo cute :) I want a baby !!! He looks so much more like you guys. Thanks for the link to the videos I love baby videos :) blessings
Ashley Juliot
So sweet!!! He is getting so big!! Go to my blog to see our new daughter. :)
never heard such an interesting story from such a young child!
era
hey josh, i found your blog! you three look very happy! tell your little one and julia hi from me:)
Children are so wonderful and bring such joy. God's richest blessings on your young family brother!
Len
Post a Comment