Your boy is so cute!! I loved watching these videos, thanks so much for sharing your blessings with us. :) By the way we found out we are having a boy too! You can check my blog out to see our videos of him :). God Bless!
-Oh also is he wearing cloth diapers, I would love to hear what Julia has to say about all that if she has a chance it would be great if I could get an email from her with her input about all that, no hurries though I understand how busy you guys are. And Abe does mean to call you guys back, we are busy here too! Hopefully soon though, God Bless
2 comments:
Your boy is so cute!! I loved watching these videos, thanks so much for sharing your blessings with us. :) By the way we found out we are having a boy too! You can check my blog out to see our videos of him :). God Bless!
-Oh also is he wearing cloth diapers, I would love to hear what Julia has to say about all that if she has a chance it would be great if I could get an email from her with her input about all that, no hurries though I understand how busy you guys are. And Abe does mean to call you guys back, we are busy here too! Hopefully soon though, God Bless
-Ashley
I vote Yes on Eden Rivers.
The second video of him trying to grab the ball makes for a good metaphor of, well, lots of things.
Post a Comment