.
Ahh. Your beautiful life and family. When was this shot? 1970? You have a very patient cat. I expected Eden to eat a claw at one point.Very fun. Post some pictures, too, when time permits.
Great video Joshua! I miss you guys so much and I cannot wait until the LORD allows for me to come and visit you all in Maine!
Beautiful, BEAUTIFUL video :-)
What a sweet string of images, love to you all from Mark and Ellen and Jaxon
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ahh. Your beautiful life and family. When was this shot? 1970? You have a very patient cat. I expected Eden to eat a claw at one point.
Very fun. Post some pictures, too, when time permits.
Great video Joshua! I miss you guys so much and I cannot wait until the LORD allows for me to come and visit you all in Maine!
Beautiful, BEAUTIFUL video :-)
What a sweet string of images, love to you all from Mark and Ellen and Jaxon
Post a Comment