WOnderful pictures! Great blog! I've got you in my feeds. :)
I am rejoicing in the grace and love of Christ also. It is really good to read of a young man who knows and loves Jesus! Blessings to your family! I spend my summers in Maine...about 3o miles west of Portland. I'm a nanny in CT and my employer directs a family run girls camp. (95th year!) LOVE MAINE!! LOVE GOD MORE....but Maine is great! Lindy
4 comments:
WOnderful pictures! Great blog! I've got you in my feeds. :)
I am rejoicing in the grace and love of Christ also. It is really good to read of a young man who knows and loves Jesus! Blessings to your family! I spend my summers in Maine...about 3o miles west of Portland. I'm a nanny in CT and my employer directs a family run girls camp. (95th year!) LOVE MAINE!! LOVE GOD MORE....but Maine is great! Lindy
what kind of camera did you use?
wonderful pics
beautiful moments captured!
Post a Comment