Change is Good: Excellent use of focal blur, white balance is right on. This is one of those shots where centering the subject works.
Ladder: Good use of thirds for framing the composition. Good amount of focal blur, allowing the environment to remain discernible. At f/2 this would be to abstract to communicate the setting, which is enhanced I think by the trees and snow.
Garbanzo Tongue: A true snapshot, and a truly cute creature.
Julia Outside: Nice vibrancy while maintaining accurate white balance. Skin is warm colored, without snow turning orange. Memorable and expressive look on her face, fresher than the typical forced smile. Good depth of field. Looks nice.
4 comments:
How lovely. I'm soothed by photos.
In order of appearance,
Change is Good: Excellent use of focal blur, white balance is right on. This is one of those shots where centering the subject works.
Ladder: Good use of thirds for framing the composition. Good amount of focal blur, allowing the environment to remain discernible. At f/2 this would be to abstract to communicate the setting, which is enhanced I think by the trees and snow.
Garbanzo Tongue: A true snapshot, and a truly cute creature.
Julia Outside: Nice vibrancy while maintaining accurate white balance. Skin is warm colored, without snow turning orange. Memorable and expressive look on her face, fresher than the typical forced smile. Good depth of field. Looks nice.
Wife photos are class.
You may have a gift for people there.
I mean...I don't even really have much critique on those wife photos.
Great start!
The are great!
How are you guys enjoying Maine?
You just moved out there recently, right?
Cute!!!! hehe I'm really glad you guys have a blogspot, I miss you guys!
Post a Comment