Thursday, November 12, 2009
Abraham Juliot... A Retraction of Support
It brings me great sorrow to announce that I can no longer in good conscience support the writings of Abraham Juliot. He has begun propagating teachings that seem, in my judgment, worthy of caution. Many within the orthodox reformed faith warn of these teachings. I share this concern. He has replied here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I would be interested in reading Abraham's beliefs personally. Is it possible to provide a link. Thank you>
Charles, in my post I have included, "If you would like to see these writings for your self, they can be found here." I should have not just hyperlinked the word "here". I am sorry. That was confusing. Thanks for saying something about it.
Abraham's site is great, thank you for bringing the subject up. He has a ton of useful resources. Is there a way I can contact him?
Thanks.
jm
Post a Comment